Meaningful Motherhood and Grace Student Ministries are teaming up to host a fundraiser for House of His Creation, a partner of Grace Church! Join us on Saturday, May 17th for a fun, family bowling night at Dutch Lanes.
“The mission of House of His Creation is to bring hope, restoration, and service to single, young birthmothers and their children through Christ-centered homes. Our goal is to help each young woman walk through the immediate challenges in her life and help prepare her and her child’s future.”
To find out more information about House of His Creation, visit their website.
Why are we doing this event?
- Give opportunities for our families to invite others for a “first touch” with Grace Church
- Benefit House of His Creation, a place that Grace Church wants to show love and support
- Spend time together as a church family
- Saturday May 17th from 6:30-9:30pm (two time slots to bowl)
- $15 cost covers one lane rental and shoe rentals for each person in that lane
- Food and drinks for sale with proceeds also going to HOHC
- Door prizes
- Bowling contests
- Silent Auction for Hershey Park tickets & Sight and Sound’s show Moses
- Sign up HERE